The date of the district foundation: November 1923 (since the 13th of August 1944 is a part of Tomsk oblast)
Administrative center: Alexandrovskoe village
Population: 10,1 thousand people (
- Alexandrovskoe (Alexandrovskoe, Larino village),
- Severnoe (Severny, Svetlaya Protoka village),
Lukashkin-Yarskoe(Lukashkin Yar village),
- Nazinskoe (Nazino village),
- Novonikolskoe (Novonikolskoe village),
- Oktyabrskoe (Oktyabrsky village),
Alexandrovsky district is situated in the very north of Tomsk oblast. It borders on
In the upper corner of the shield there is the representation of the oil tower of the black colour with white edge. In the lower left corner of the shield there is the stylized representation of mink of the black colour with white edge.
In the middle of the shield there is a contour of the district with a red round which means the administrative center of the district. There is the inscription written by block letters of white colour «Alexandrovsky district» in the lower part of the shield against the background of the blue stripe.
Natural resources: Oil (22 deposits are opened), peat (128 deposits are discovered),
Address: 636760, Tomsk oblast, Alexandrovskoe, Lenina 8
The Internet Address: http://www.als.tomskinvest.ru
Links (Tomsk and Tomsk oblast)